Saturday, April 27, 2019

Hi Everyone! My name is Cordell and I have created this blog so I can track my learning and inspiration from the class "Family Relations" that I am currently taking at Brigham Young university in Idaho. 

A little about my family, I was born and raised in a city near Los Angeles in Southern California called La Puente. I was raised by a single hardworking mother and my two awesome grandparents. I served a mission in the Canada Vancouver mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and during my mission after the passing of my grandfather my mom relocated to Peoria Illinois to be closer to her other children. Those other children my siblings are my brother Chris, and my two sisters Erin and Sarah. Now I am happily and newly married to the love of my life Michealah. We were married April 19th 2019 (one week ago yesterday) and now I want to not only bless the lives of many families but the life of my new family I am starting with my wife. This is me, I have my hobbies and character traits but family is number one, I look forward to sharing the truth about the Sacred Family unit.

No comments:

Post a Comment